Explained: Draupadi Murmu created history by becoming the first woman tribal president of India. Do you know how much their salary will be, what facilities will be available…
Draupadi Murmu: India has got its 15th President in the form of Draupadi Murmu. Draupadi Murmu, who comes from a very simple background, has created a new history by winning the election as the first woman tribal. She will take the oath of office and secrecy on July 25 as the next President of India. Prior to this, she was the Governor of Jharkhand from 2015 to 2021. He was born in a Santhal family in Baidaposi village of the Mayurbhanj district of Odisha. Draupadi Murmu’s gentle nature and simple personality is her identity.
Draupadi Murmu has become the first woman from the tribal community to hold the country’s top constitutional post after the presidential election victory. The President of India gets many allowances and he has also been given many privileges. Now we know how much salary Draupadi Murmu will get after victory, and what will be the responsibilities on her. What facilities will they get? Will they also have to pay income tax like a common citizen of the country? Know the answer to every question…
What facilities does the President of the country get?
- The President of India is not only the head of the country but also the first citizen of India.
- The President is also the Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Armed Forces.
- The President of India gets a salary of about Rs 5 lakh every month. On which he does not have to pay any kind of tax.
- Apart from this, the President also gets many allowances.
- Lifelong free medical, accommodation, and treatment facilities are available.
- You can travel anywhere around the world for free.
- There is a secretarial staff of five people.
- 200 other people take care of their responsibility under the supervision of Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- The President has two wonderful holiday retreats to spend the holidays. One is Rashtrapati Nilayam in Hyderabad, the other Retreat building in Shimla.
- A customized Mercedes Benz S600 (W221) vehicle is available.
- The President has the power to declare war on the advice of the Union Council of Ministers headed by the Prime Minister.
- All the necessary treaties and contracts of the country are made by the President.
- Rashtrapati Bhavan is the official residence of the President of India, located in New Delhi.
- Rashtrapati Bhavan has a total of 340 rooms and its floor area is 2,00,000 square feet.
- 1.5 lakh per month is available as pension after retirement, as well as 60 thousand rupees a month is given separately to spend on the staff.
- One free bungalow (Type VIII) is available for lifetime.
- Two free landlines and a mobile phone.
- Free travel with a companion by train or air and free vehicle facility for life.
- Security and 2 secretaries of the Delhi Police
- President gets these additional powers
- The President is the highest constitutional office.
- The President is not liable to any court for the exercise and performance of his power and duties or for anything done or to be done by him in the exercise and performance of those powers and duties.
- If his conduct can be reviewed by any court, tribunal or body appointed or nominated by either House of Parliament to inquire into the charge under Article 61, then this rule applies.
- No criminal proceedings can be initiated or continued against him in any court during the tenure of the President.
- Not only this, no process of arrest or imprisonment can be issued from any court during his tenure.