Driving License New Rules 2022: The rules for making driving license have been changed by the central government. After the implementation of the new rules, People will get benefit the most and you will not need to go to the RTO.
If you are also planning to get your driving license made or renewed, then this news is for you. The rules for making driving license have been changed by the central government. The common man is sure to get the benefit of the new rules. After the implementation of these rules, you will not have to make rounds with the Regional Transport Office (RTO) to get a driving license (DL). The new rules of the driving license made by the central government are much easier than before.
New rules will be applicable from 1st July 2022
According to the amended rule for making a driving license, now you will not have to give any kind of driving test by visiting RTO. The new rules will be implemented from July 1, 2022, by the Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. After the implementation of the new rules, crores of people waiting on the waiting list to get a driving license will get relief.
DL will be made on the basis of a certificate
To get a driving license, now you will not have to wait for taking the test at the RTO. You can register for DL in any recognized Driving Training School. After taking training from here, you will have to pass the test there. The school will issue a certificate to those who pass the test. Your DL will be created on the basis of this certificate.
Both theory and practical will be necessary
The teaching curriculum for Driving License (DL) has been prepared by the Ministry. It is divided into two parts, theory and practical. The duration of the course for Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) is four weeks, which will run for 29 hours. For practicals, you will have to give 21 hours for practicals on roads, highways, city roads, village roads, reversing and parking, etc. For the remaining 8 hours, you will be taught theory.
Guidelines for Training Center
Some guidelines and conditions have also been set by the Ministry of Road and Transport for training centers. It is also important for you to be aware of these guidelines.
1. At least one acre of land for training centers for two-wheelers, three-wheelers, and light motor vehicles. It is necessary to have two acres of land near the training center for heavy passenger/goods vehicles or trailers.
2. It is necessary for the trainer to have at least a 12th class pass. Also, he should have at least 5 years of driving experience.
3. The syllabus of Driving Centers are divided into 2 parts, Theory, and Practical.
4. It is necessary to have a biometric system at the training center.
5. The duration of the course is 38 hours in 6 weeks for Medium and Heavy Vehicle Motor Vehicles. There will be 8 hours of theory class and the remaining 31 hours of practical.