Post Office FD: If you want complete protection along with a better return on your investment, then post office can be a better option for investment. By making FD in the post office, you get more benefits from the bank. It is safe and easy to do FD here.
Post Office FD: If you also invest in savings schemes keeping in mind the future of you and your family, then this news is of your use. Everyone wants to get safe profits in small investments. For this, you can invest in the fixed deposit plan of the post office.
The process of getting FD is very easy
Apart from interest, you also get many facilities by making FD in the post office. The biggest thing is that you will get a government guarantee along with profits. In this, you get the facility of Post Office FD Interest Rate on a quarterly basis. Getting FD here is also very easy. According to the information given on the website of India Post, you can get FD in the post office for 1,2, 3, or 5 years. Let us know what are the benefits available in this scheme.
Benefits of getting FD in the post office
- The government gives a guarantee on making FD in the post office.
- In this, the money of the investors is completely safe.
- In this, FD can be done offline (cash, cheque) or online (net banking / mobile banking).
- Here you can do one or more FDs.
- Here you can also join an FD account.
- You will get tax exemption at the time of filing ITR on a Fixed Deposit for 5 years.
- You can easily transfer FD from one post office to another post office.
How to Open FD in Post Office
To get FD done at the post office, you can open an account by paying a check or cash. In this account can be opened with a minimum of Rs 1000. There is no limit to depositing the maximum amount.
Get good interest on FD
Interest of 5.50 percent is available on FD of 7 days to one year in the post office. The same interest rate is also available on FDs of 1 year to 2 years. Apart from this, interest is available at the rate of 5.50 percent on FDs up to 3 years. Interest of 6.70 percent is available on FD from 3 years one day to 5 years.