Petrol Diesel Price update: These days there is a shortage of petrol and diesel in many states of the country. But it is a matter of relief that the government oil companies have not increased the prices of petrol and diesel for the 28th consecutive day.
Petrol-Diesel Price Today 17th June: Government oil companies have released the prices of petrol and diesel today (June 17) at 6 am. Petrol and diesel prices are stable for 4 weeks, which is a matter of relief for the people. These days there is a shortage of petrol and diesel in many states of the country. According to experts, such situations are being created all over the world.
Shortage due to an increase in demand
Industrial activities increased after the Corona epidemic. Due to this the demand for petrol and diesel in the country has increased more than ever. That’s why there was a shortage of petrol and diesel in the country. According to experts, there is no shortage of crude oil in the country. But there is a problem in refining it to make petrol and diesel and transporting it to the pumps. The demand for oil is not reaching the petrol-diesel pumps. It is believed that this problem will be solved in one to two months.
Know the latest price of your city
– Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 & Diesel Rs 89.62 Per Ltr
– Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 & Diesel Rs 97.28 Per Ltr
– Chennai Petrol Rs 102.63 & Diesel Rs 94.24 Per Ltr
– Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 & Diesel Rs 92.76 Per Ltr
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and Diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and Diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and Diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and Diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and Diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 and diesel Rs 90.05 per liter in Gurugram
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and Diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and Diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter