WhatsApp users can easily hide the conversations they don’t wish to see. Do you want to learn how to hide WhatsApp conversations? Here’s how to hide WhatsApp conversations on iPhone and Android.
- WhatsApp chats can now be hidden. It is not necessary to erase them. WhatsApp users can utilize the archive chat function to remove an individual or group discussion from their chat list, making it easier to keep track of conversations. Individual or group chats that have been archived will remain archived until you receive a new message from that individual or group chat. Also, unless you are named or replied to in an archived chat, you will not receive notifications. Below is a step-by-step guide to hiding chats on iPhone and Android.
- How to hide WhatsApp chats on Android: To archive an individual or group chat, tap and hold the chat you want to hide under the CHATS tab. Then, at the top of the screen, tap Archive.
- In order to archive all chats- In the CHATS tab, tap More options in Settings. Then tap Chats in Chat history in Archive all chats
- Scroll to the top of the Talks screen to see an archived individual or group chats. Then select Archive. The number next to Archived indicates how many unread messages are in archived individual or group chats.
- How to hide WhatsApp chats on iPhone: To archive a chat or group, swipe left on the chat or group you wish to archive under the Chats tab. After that, select Archive. WhatsApp Settings > Chats > Archive All Chats allows you to archive all of your conversations at once.
- Scroll to the top of the Chats page to see old chats or groups. Then select Archived Chats.