Successfully doing kitchen work is also an art, cooking is not as easy as it looks, yet many women manage the kitchen as well as family and job. There are many such small tasks in the kitchen in which time is wasted, such as peeling peels of onions, garlic, brinjal. We have come up with 10 tips to solve these trivial but time-wasting problems that will make you a kitchen queen.
So let’s know about these 10 tips
1. Often you must have seen that the sweetness starts coming in the vegetable, to solve this problem, you can put tomato in it, which will reduce the sweetness of the vegetable and it will taste delicious.
2. Many times the sharpness of our kitchen scissors and knives becomes less, so that we think of buying it new, we tell you the easy solution, run your scissors and knife in salt for 4 to 5 minutes, after that the scissors and knife The edge will accelerate.
3. Fenugreek leaves have many uses, many which help us in fighting diseases but people do not want to eat because of its bitterness, so let us know how to reduce the bitterness of fenugreek leaves? Wash the fenugreek and after that add 1/2 teaspoon salt, after adding salt, mix it and leave it for 15 minutes, after 15 minutes wash it with normal water, after that the water of fenugreek leaves will go away.
4. Peeling garlic and onion in the kitchen takes a lot of work, to remove the peel of garlic and onion easily, and immerse it in water for 10 to 15 minutes, after that its peels will easily come out.
5. Whenever green vegetable chutney is made, after some time its color starts turning black, to avoid this, while making chutney, add a spoonful of curd and a little water to it, after which the chutney prepared will remain completely fresh and green.
6. After cooking brinjal bharta, it is very difficult to remove its skin, before making brinjal bharta, wash it well and apply oil on it, now its peel will come out easily and the filling will also become tasty.
7. When women make green peas by adding them to the vegetable, it shrinks and the color also becomes dark, to avoid this, soak the peas in lukewarm water and add some sugar to it and mix it and leave it for 10 minutes. Give. After 10 minutes drain off the water and the peas will look big and green.
8. In the rainy season, insects start falling in rice and flour, easy solution is to keep neem leaves in rice or flour, now there will never be any insects in rice or flour.
9. Many times in the kitchen due to our mistake, rice gets over-cooked due to which it cannot be eaten in pulses or vegetables. Don’t worry too much about this problem, if the rice is overcooked, then puff it and make dosa, the throat rice dosa will be very tasty.
10. Many times we leave the milk for a long time, due to which there is a possibility of it collapsing, to avoid this, add one spoon of water and half a spoon of soda and boil it, now the milk will not break.