Friends, today we will talk about Kashi, the city of Mahadev, which are the places where you can roam in Banaras, stay and how to reach Banaras. We will talk about all these in detail.
1. So let us first talk about how to reach Banaras?
There are 3 ways to reach Banaras:-
• The first is of train: – In which you can come till Varanasi railway station.
• Another way is by flight:- Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport is here and after reaching here you can travel further.
• Friends, if you want, you can also come by bus. You will easily get a bus from every city to Banaras.
2.Now let’s talk about where you can stop after reaching Banaras.
• So friends, first of all from Varanasi railway station, you reach Godolia for 20 to 25 rupees. Here you will get Dharamshala or if you want, you can also stay in the hotel.
• If you stay in Dharamshala, then for 1 day you will get 200-250 rupees.
• If staying in hotel then it will cost 500 to 600 rupees.
3.Now let us talk about what is the place where you can roam.
• Friends, there are 84 Ghats in Banaras, which you can see if you want.
• Friends, the most important ghat is Dashashwamedh where Ganga Aarti takes place and you can see the morning aarti after bathing in the Ganges.
• Kashi Vishwanath Temple is 5 minutes away from here. If you want to visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple, then the early morning you go, the better. The more you lie down, the more crowded you will get. When Kashi Vishwanath reached the temple, you were out there
You will get everything that you can buy Bhang Datura Bel Patra which you can offer to God and pray to God.
4.Now let’s talk about how to make arrangements for food and drink.
• Friends, you will get free food there in a restaurant named Annapurna Prasadalaya.
• Remember that the local food here is also very famous, which you can eat if you want. In the evening, if you reach the ghat between 5:00 to 6:00 to see the Ganga Aarti, otherwise the more late you are, the farther you will have to stand and you will fall behind.
• Some people also watch Ganga Aarti by boat and it may cost you around ₹ 20 to see by boat.
5. What is the place where you can roam. So friends, there are many places to visit in Banaras but we talk like some major places where you must visit.
• The first is Assi Ghat, this Ghat is also famous for Ganga Aarti and the view here is very beautiful.
• The second one is Manikarnika Ghat, it is also very famous. This is a cremation ground.
• After visiting it you can go to Durga Mata Temple.
• You can also visit BHU, which can take you at least 1:30 to 2 hours to roam. And in the middle of this, there is a new Kashi Vishwanath temple which you can visit if you want.
• Apart from this you can also visit Sarnath, Ramnagar Fort etc.
6.We talk about how many days you should do tour to Banaras.
• So friends, if you want to see only the major places, then two days is enough for it. But if you want to roam Banaras completely, then make a tour of 4 to 5 days. You can roam Banaras well in 4 to 5 days.
7.What is the best time to visit Banaras?
Friends, the best time to visit Banaras is Mahashivratri, the month of Sawan or the day of Nag Panchami. Because if you come in this, you will get to see a long line of Mahadev devotees.
8.How much will a person spend for 2 days?
Friends, the cost of 2 days of a person will be around 2000 to 2500 thousand. Friends, this money is only after coming to Banaras. How much fare or cost will it be to come from your city, it has not been added to it.
So friends, hope that now after knowing about Kashi, you will plan to come here soon. So what is the delay. Come and make your presence felt in the court of Mahadev.