Driving License: Driving license is required to drive a motor vehicle. People who have a valid driving license are officially eligible to drive a motor vehicle.
How To Apply For Driving License: Driving license is required to drive a motor vehicle. People who have a valid driving license are officially eligible to drive a motor vehicle. If caught driving a motor vehicle without a driving license, a challan may have to be filed. Therefore, if you have not yet got a driving license and you drive a motor vehicle, then immediately stop doing so and get your driving license first. There are two parts to the process of getting a driving license. First, a Learning Driving License is made and then a Permanent Driving License is made. In this article, we will tell you about the process of getting a learning license and also what documents you will need to get a learning driving license.
How to Apply for Learning Driving License?
- Visit https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/ .
- Choose your state.
- Go to Learner License and click on Application for New Learners License.
- Fill the Learner License Application Form and then click on Next.
- After that upload the required documents.
- Select payment mode and make payment.
- Also, select the slot for RTO visit.
- Then visit RTO with all the documents.
Documents Required for Learning Driving License
- Filled form of Learning Driving License.
- Passport-size photo.
- Residence Certificate (Bill Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement)
- Valid Government ID Proof (Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport).
After this, you also have to get a permanent driving license. For this, a separate fee has to be paid and the final test has to be given in the RTO. Only after that, a permanent driving license is issued.