Friday, May 24, 2024
HomeBollywoodAyushmann Khurrana latest film in which he plays gynaecologist charges 26% from...

Ayushmann Khurrana latest film in which he plays gynaecologist charges 26% from the total film budget.

Gynaecologist Doctor: Similar to the South, Bollywood is gradually starting to have a serious actor pay problem. On the one side, performers are paid enormous sums of money, measured in crores, which may occasionally exceed fifty percent of the film’s budget, but on the other, their movies suffer greatly. Recent A-list celebrity movies have been such box office successes that even the star salaries haven’t covered their costs. Despite being a celebrity himself, Ayushmann Khurrana’s prior movies Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui and many more failed to live up to the hype. In order to prevent families from going to the theatre to watch Doctor Ji, which opens on Friday, the Censor Board has granted a certificate to it. It will be intriguing to observe what the movie’s box office performance will be under this circumstance.

Nord VPN 730 x 90

Read More: This gorgeous TV actress’s bathroom clip showed her beautiful body in bath tub while showering.- Read Full News to know more.

a fee accounting

booking dot com 1120 x 260

Ayushmann’s movie has a $35 million budget, according to media estimates. In contrast, the cost for Ayushman in this case is nine crore rupees. In a circumstance like this, the actor received around 26% of the film’s budget. Even the weekend collection of Ayushmann’s fees would be a significant event, according to industry analysts. If we examine the box office results of his last movie, Anek, we can see that it made roughly seven crore rupees in its first week. Doctor Ji is a movie intended for adults. Anubhuti Kashyap, Anurag Kashyap’s younger sister, is the film’s director. Additionally, Rakul Preet and Shefali Shah play significant parts in the movie. The narrative of the movie centres on a young man who passes the medical school entrance test but is admitted to a gynecologist’s courses instead.

It is as follows.

Surfshark Antivirus 480x320

In the meanwhile, a rumour about Ayushman’s remuneration is circulating in the media, claiming that he revised his pay structure after the Corona period for the producers’ convenience. He is recommending to his producers that around 60% of the overall price be supplied up to the film’s filming and the remaining 40% be given from the film’s advertising. Naturally, there is pressure on every Bollywood actor since no one’s movies are certain to be successful, and the producers don’t want to put the whole load on them. It’s said that Akshay Kumar has also developed a formula. However, at times receiving fees from profit sharing turns into a loser. similar to what just occurred to Aamir Khan. He was numb from the loss his Laal Singh Chaddha suffered at the box office. The same thing occurred in his last movie, Thugs of Hindostan. The producers withdrew when the movie suffered a loss.

Read More: The SOFIA’s social media accounts are full of Boldness.- Read Full News To See More Photos.

Read More: Ayushmann Khurrana’s Struggle as a Male Gynecologist in the Doctor G Trailer is out now.- Read Full News to Know thr Release date.

Nord VPN 730 x 90
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

spot_img
DMCA.com Protection Status