Friends, today, along with some interesting things related to Manali, we will also tell you which are the places where you can roam and stay and how to reach Manali. We will talk about all these in detail.
“You are not a person, you have gone to Manali.
You are becoming everyone’s wish.
Manali is a city that reminds me of the movie Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. Some parts of the film were shot here. Once in life every girl wants to live Naina’s life and want to say like Ranbir
“I want to fly
want to run
want to fall too
Just don’t want to stop.
Now you must be thinking what is the need to be so filmy. So friends, this place is such that will make you a filmy and you will not be able to stop yourself from speaking these lines.
Some interesting things related to Manali that will surprise you.
Manali is a collection of three hills and on each hill
There is a temple.
• The city of Manali is named after the sage Manu who wrote the Manusmriti.
•Solang Valley is the best place for paragliding.
• Beas river flows at a very fast speed in Manali, so it is necessary to do river rafting here because of the huge amount.
• It was discovered a few years ago by a European tourist who had lived there for some time.
• Although every season has its own importance for visiting Manali, but the season of centuries is the best for it because in this society nature is at its peak.
1.Now you have come to know so many interesting things about Manali, let us tell you how you can reach Manali. Friends, Delhi is our capital and considering this as the center, we will tell you how to reach Manali.
• The best way to reach Manali is to take Volvo Auto from Kashmere Gate to Majnu Ka Tila where you will find many Volvo offices for booking tickets. The fare for which is around 800-1000.
• If you want, you can also go by normal bus, whose fare will be between 500-600.
• These buses will take you to Manali by 6-10 am in the morning.
2.The second question we have is that in which season to go to Manali? And when to book?
• So friends, if you want a lot of snow and you want to go on-season, then you can go in the months of December, January and February.
• If you want to go off-season, then like August and September will be the best because at this time everything from hotel to food will be at a low rate. It would be better to book offline at this time because the option of bargaining is available.
• If you are planning to go in May, June and December, then make your booking online.
3.Which are the hotels where booking can be done?
• Fleistern Hotel & Cafe It is 15-20 kms east of Manali. It is run by a couple who does their own work from home. So friends, if you want to travel along with working, then this hotel is best for you.
4.What are the places where we can visit?
So friends, there are many places but it depends on how long your trip is. If your trip is of 5-7 days then you can explore all these places.
You can also visit Vashisht Temple along with Mall Road Haddipa Temple where Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani was shot.
.On the second day you can visit Old Manali or you can visit at night time where you will find lots of cafes to enjoy.
.Solang Valley is at a distance of 15 kms from Manali where you will reach 30-40 rupees by private bus. You can explore that too. Solang Valley is also known as Adventure Capital. If you are fond of trekking, then no better place can be for you than this.
.The next day you can visit the Atal Tunnel Rohtang and explore it, it is about 9 kilometers long.
.Sethan which is at a distance of 30-40 kms from Manali.
You can also come here, if you come here, then it is sure that you will get to see Sano Fall at least once.
.Jyoti Waterfall is another place you can visit and is a very good trekking place.
.Rohtang Pass may be one of the best places to visit for you where you can explore a lot of things.
5.Now you must be thinking that I have come to know the places to visit, but if I want to roam in Manali, then how do I travel?
So friends, you can take a bike on rent, whose fare will be between 500 to 1200, if you are two people, then you can also divide this fare among themselves. If there are more than two people, then you can also taxi and share it. can take in. Friends, if you want, you can go by private bus only.
Friends, hope you have liked everything. Go on this trip.